- Inspection of vessel
- Shipyard planning
- Support with construction
- Safety inspections
- Sea transports
This is achieved by establishing & discharging managerial & operational processes, which have emerged from the combination of sound managerial principles and established experience in the shipping Industry.
J&J Nautical Projects aims to remain a quality service provider by:
1. Establishing and communicating measurable & consistent objectives and performance targets to company employees and subcontractors.
2. Operating vessels without accidents or incidents that could endanger company’s employees, subcontractors, the environment or assets under company’s care.
3. Developing employee and subcontractors skills and increasing their contribution through effective training and feedback.
4. Ontime and complete informing our customers and other stakeholders about pending projects.
5. Minimization of vessels waiting time through efficient planning of people, procedures and equipment.
He is in possession of all possible captain licences and an inland shipping expert. The ‘Zoute Veren’ certificate was added to this list at the beginning of 2022. Finally, Jurjen is a member of the Green Award Board of Experts.